Egg Noodles: 300 gms
Boneless Chicken breast(cubes): 250 gms
Garlic: 2 tsp (minced)
Ginger: 1 tsp (minced)
Carrots: 1 cup (grated)
Capsicum: 1 (thinly sliced)
Spring onions: 1/2 cup
Celery: 1/2 cup (peeled and thinly sliced)
Mushrooms: 1/2 cup
Corn: 1/2 cup
Soya Sauce: 2 tbsp
Red chilly sauce: 1 tbsp
Vinegar: 1 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup: 2 tbsp
Salt: to taste
Black pepper: 2 tsp
- In a pot, add some water and boil noodles by adding some salt and oil, boil them until they are 70% cook. Then drain them in a separate bowl.
- In a pan, fry chicken cubes until they turn golden brown by adding some salt and black pepper and keep it aside
- In a wok, add oil and when its hot, add thinly sliced onions and fry it until golden brown.
- Then add minced garlic and ginger, saute for sometime.
- Then add all the vegetables (carrots,spring onions, celery, capsicum, mushrooms, corn) and fry them by adding some salt and black pepper.
- Once veggies are fried, then add fried chicken pieces and noodles and toss them well.
- Pour the soya sauce, red chilly sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup and toss them well.
- Check the seasoning and serve hot.
Note: If you want to make vegetable noodles, you can simply eliminate step 2 from this recipe.
Hope you enjoy this recipe, you can have this on its own or you can also add some chicken manchurian or chilly chicken gravy for more flavor.